Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My awesome introduction!
Many of you don't know me. I've been here since march of 2017 and logged almost 200 hours (even i have the Bull$hite) but i lost all my hour progress (idk why) and joined today in the forum to be an active member of this community who i love, so this is my formal "hi" to everybody in this server, including members and admins. 

I born in Valencia, the second best city of Venezuela, i speak spanish, english and german (because my family is from Karlsruhe, Germany), I lived all my life under a communist regime, where you need three times your salary to have a basic food basket, where we are three times in the top five of the most dangerous cities in the world, where your life is worth less than some shoes, I was in several schools during all this time in several cities of the country (Lechería, Barcelona, Valencia, Caracas ...) and I graduated at 16 years of high school for being one of the best students since I was advanced of grade once. I participated actively in the protests of 2014 and 2017 creating barricades, putting together molotovs, being in the front line and being a squire for my companions, in the protests I have vanished from the lachrymal gas more than once and I have seen real police brutality with my own eyes, i have seen a friend who was a student of my high school die in one of them, i have been interrogated and tortured by the national guard, we decided to flee the country because i was becoming a political activist against the communist regime (with more of 1400 followers) and, with that, I want to fulfill my dream of studying medicine in Argentina and helping people. My hobbies are playing football (soccer), basketball and play videogames with friends, you can add me on Steam if you want, i don't bite! My favorite games (besides playing TTT GMod on this server) are:

1-) Fallout
2-) Bioshock
3-) Paradox's games (like Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universalis 4, Victoria II...)
4-) Civilization

I love this community and i've made on this servers so many friendships, I cannot wait to meet more people and play with them! I want to become a moderator on the server since on my first day I opened a forum with ghosting and RDM information but that will be after, first I want to become a reliable member in the community and join it by participating actively in forums and in the Discord, I think they are super friendly and I hope they welcome me with open arms again, i recommended this server to all my friends because it's the best. 

Sincerely, ByRuhi (This is the name i usually use, PussyPounder is just a meme one).
Hi friend
It was fun playing with you last night. That is a phenomenal life experience. I couldn't imagine living under a govt like that. I find it very commendable that you dedicated your life and well being to fighting back against that kind of oppression. I hope Argentina provides a better future for you and your family.
welcome to the server
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-06-2018, 04:27 AM)HalfAborted Wrote: Hi friend

Hi there, i enjoyed playing with you today, i couldn't stop laughing when I died with that elevator thing afsjdjkasf.

(03-06-2018, 07:14 AM)EgN | Blooper #monkeyball Wrote: It was fun playing with you last night. That is a phenomenal life experience. I couldn't imagine living under a govt like that. I find it very commendable that you dedicated your life and well being to fighting back against that kind of oppression. I hope Argentina provides a better future for you and your family.

HEYY, it was fun playing with you aswell, you're such a nice player and a example to the community. And it's okay, if you lived in a government like that you would also do the same as me, maybe even more. I hope everything goes well for you too, i added you in Steam, we can talk whenever you want

(03-06-2018, 08:21 AM)[lime] billy senpai Wrote: welcome to the server

Thanks! I appreciate

(03-06-2018, 08:37 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, dude!
Welcome to our community my guy
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Welcome!!
Welcome to the forums bud
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Welcome to the forums!!! I'll be RDM you, play with you on ttt later.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]