Yo
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Bienvenido a Los Foros!

You have a very interesting life, to say the least. Must have been tough to leave the land of Bolivar, your lifelong home. Hopefully that pendejo Maduro gets booted out of office soon and democracy can be restored. Argentina is a great country though, a bit too much corruption, but that's everywhere. Best of luck in your new home.

It's also good to see another fan of Paradox games. Victoria II is my favorite, but I also love Crusader Kings 2.

Hope to see you on the TTT server so we can talk more. Add me on steam too if you ever want to hook up for some Paradox or Civ play.

Tenga un dia bueno!
Welcome to the forums
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
(03-06-2018, 11:49 AM)Foxka Wrote: Welcome to our community my guy

Thanks! 

(03-06-2018, 12:01 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome!!

Thanks!!

(03-06-2018, 01:41 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Welcome to the forums bud

Thanks!

(03-06-2018, 01:46 PM)kev222 Wrote: Welcome to the forums!!! I'll be RDM you, play with you on ttt later.

I hope you can RDM me play with me

(03-06-2018, 01:47 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: Yo

Heeey, what's up?

(03-06-2018, 05:57 PM)mkkay[teal]671 Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, dude!

(03-06-2018, 06:41 PM)Soup Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

(03-06-2018, 07:09 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Bienvenido a Los Foros!

You have a very interesting life, to say the least. Must have been tough to leave the land of Bolivar, your lifelong home. Hopefully that pendejo Maduro gets booted out of office soon and democracy can be restored. Argentina is a great country though, a bit too much corruption, but that's everywhere. Best of luck in your new home.

It's also good to see another fan of Paradox games. Victoria II is my favorite, but I also love Crusader Kings 2.

Hope to see you on the TTT server so we can talk more. Add me on steam too if you ever want to hook up for some Paradox or Civ play.

Tenga un dia bueno!

Thank you for the welcome, I was very pleased with your comment, leaving my land hurts but I know that I'll return as a doctor to get up my country from the ruins and helps to build a new nation, thanks for taking the time to read my story, it's not the big thing, thousands of my friends have done more impressive things than me and some things I did couldn't have been done without them.

I love Paradox too, I even participate actively in its Hispano-American forums creating AAR and shiposting but, I don't have the original game in Steam but we can play Civilization V whenever you want, i have it.

Ten un buen día

(03-06-2018, 08:11 PM)[red]infamousdeadpool Wrote: Welcome to the forums

Thanks!
Ayyy welcome to the forums

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It was fun playing TTT with you, and it looks like we have very similar interests in games. I think its awesome how much you are doing for your country, I hope there is peace for your country in your time.

Hope to play with you more
Welcome to the forums!
(03-07-2018, 01:33 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Ayyy welcome to the forums

Thanks!

(03-07-2018, 06:38 PM){ZULU} BoBwire Wrote: It was fun playing TTT with you, and it looks like we have very similar interests in games. I think its awesome how much you are doing for your country, I hope there is peace for your country in your time.

Hope to play with you more

I also hope we can continue playing, you're very good with the deagle btw hahfsadj, and thanks for your support, those words encourage me to continue as an activist! 

(03-07-2018, 10:37 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Thank you, I never expected the co-owner to welcome me, you're very kind, I hope i fit in this great community!