Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh boy here we go
Ingame Name: lucky-em

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145276609

Time Played: One week and one day

When First Joined: A few months or so ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoon/evening Pacific Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I want to help enforce/explain the rules, even help out new players, while helping to keep the atmosphere positive and fun for everyone.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this community. There are a lot of amazing and funny people I've met while playing on the PH Server that I can definitely call my friends.  Heart

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I found this community while I was browsing other Prop Hunt Servers one day and the name "Dinkleberg" caught my eye. Ever since, I've been coming back to play prop hunt on there.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15726220]
App seems a bit short and I have no recenttt time on but I know you're a positive and long-time member of the PH community and have always been friendly and abiding when I've seen youu. I hope you get it! rootin for ya
+1, been waiting for you to apply for a while. Lucky, you have always been an amazing player on the server. Always helping other players and always willing to help staff! Always trying to make things as easy for staff as possible!! You help explain things to new players on the regular! You know the rules well and ask questions when you arent sure on something. You would make an amazing staff member!!
definately a +1, while I haven’t been on th server much Lately the times that i have been on, you have been helpful to have around. Go get em
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1
Super nice person, knows all the rules, and I’ve never seen her disrupt the current staff. Tons of fun to play with, and loves to help out new players with problems.
Squaa![Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]Squaa!
+1 
always willing to help new users and helps to calm people down if things get out of hand. a definite vote from me
Looks like you left the community so I'm going to close this staff app. If you're still with us, feel free to make another!