Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
The first thing I want you guys to know is that this thread is not being ignored.

I'm currently working and on my lunch break, so I can't formulate a full response to this post, but as a very quick introduction of how I want to reply to this, I want to say thanks to all PH staff, active and resigning, for everything they have done to make this server what it is today. None of it would have been possible without this staff core, and it breaks my heart to see you all leave, especially as some sort of organized, planned out riot against the server and against my inactivity. 

Starky, you were an amazing co-owner and I'm incredibly grateful for everything you did for this community. You not having enough power to be handling situations was something that was never brought to my attention, and I certainly would have hooked you up with what you needed had you expressed that concern to me.

I apologize for my inactivity and for not being here. I have been pretty busy recently, was on vacation till the 14 (which is when starky messaged me about the admin thing again, was unable to reply at that time, and it later slipped my mind). I've also had a jam-packed semester in school and have been busy with family and friends since returning from vacation. Not saying any of this to pardon my inactivity - and please realize I'm here to hear you guys out and make changes.

As far as the main reason you all are leaving, I'm left confused on what to do. I realize there is a good bit of animosity between the TTT and PH servers, for reasons that baffle me. It shouldn't matter that TTT was here first or that PH has a higher ranking on GameTracker or whatever - none of that matters. At the end of the day, the servers exist for one reason and one reason only - to foster a fun and fair playing ground for staff members and non-staff members alike. The main reason these problems have existed for so long is due to the fact that everyone seems to have a problem with someone or multiple people but very few are willing to express their concerns. Also i'm sure that there are lots of complaints on people that I never even hear about. I'm currently chatting with several folks who are going to help me formulate a plan to have a more organized system for people to submit their complaints and concerns. Hopefully this will help us dig to the roots of this toxicity, and slowly start to weed it out.

As I mentioned earlier, this is a very condensed version of my response to this thread, and I will be forming some type of media to address these issues and also let you all know my plans for change. Whether or not it changes the minds of anyone deciding to resign in this thread, I think this thread ultimately shows a lack of cohesion across the servers and community and I believe its time to make some changes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by Dinkleberg >:( - 03-23-2018, 11:51 AM