Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
I made a promise, and I plan to keep it. Currently Tbag is not available to give his response directly on the forums, so he sent it to me to post here. (Not to beat a dead bush or continue an issue that is already becoming in the works to fix)

"The main reason I'm leaving the server is I can see the server turning into what my old server was like. Giving toxic people powers, and/or people being allowed to get a higher position without following ph own regulations as staff. Too many people were taking over others jobs on the server, even when someone would use the "I got this" key bind, it was extremely frustrating because I could not do my job as a trusted to show I had the skills to become a moderator in the future. Another reason I'm leaving the server, is because we had staff going head to head with one another, and were not thinking of eachother and how others viewed it was frustrating as well. On multiple accounts, I had new users asking why we had staff fighting with one another. The community was not bad, but it wasn't good either. I had plenty of fun times on the server, and besides what I had stated before, it was a fantastic time while It lasted. A couple of you guys have made my life Change for the better and I can't thank you enough.

Above all, I appreciate the fun times we all shared, and will cherish them for a long time. And some of you I hope to stay good friends with over the course of life, and in time still play games and laugh. A special thanks to Travis for helping me grow and listen to me in my darkest of times. Another special thanks to misterfister, starky, penguin, deadpool, billy, and minus, for treating me like family, it really made me feel and know there are still kind people in this world, and you Will all always be known as family in my heart. I hope and wish the best to you all, and the best of luck to the server itself. You all have my thanks. I hereby am stepping down from staff, and stepping away from the server."

I cut a line off, but yeah. There you go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by [Red]Starky - 03-23-2018, 12:38 PM