Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
my reason for leaving is because the server just is not the same. it used to be fun and full of enjoyable people. lately its nothing but toxicity and arguments. staff arent treated the way theyre supposed to, people targeting the server because its just popular. i enjoyed my time here and one day when things settle down and maybe if the community isnt as unstable as it is at the moment, i may come back, not as staff but as a member. but that is not set in stone. as of right now im probably going away for good, but i would like to say one thing. the family we have built is an amazing family. but im mostly reffering to the originals and to the people either before me or closely after me. i never got to know the newer staff mostly for my inactivity but for everyone that i knew, you guys where amazing and it saddens me to see the server behind me like this. i hope for the future we can remain a family and still communicate and play together somewhere sometime. i shall be joining the server starky and everyone is making, so if you want to find me youll know where to look.
i thank everyone who supported me and helped me along the lines. without you guys i wouldnt have been as decent as a staff member as i was. i wasnt the best and i wasnt the worst, and thats thanks to you guys.
travis- even if we did pick on you alot i want you to know i really do love you like a real brother, you where an amazing staff member and a great friend
starky- you where a great co owner. through all the stress and hard work you kept pushing to make the server better, your an amazing role model.
penguin- you where always kind to me even when you where going to disown me <3 you where the best mom
mkkay- right from my beginning as trusted you tried your best to help me learn and i thank you for that, you never gave up hope on me
soup- even if we only got to talk a few times on ttt when i was on you made it fun, and you gave me some good laughs, especially when you tried to go afk in my killing room.
IF YOUR NOT LISTED- please dont take it into offense these are the people who first came to mind when i thought of this post <3
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by [lime] billy senpai - 03-23-2018, 04:15 PM