Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
hey guys....as you might have read im also leaving the server. I made this decision not because i have any problems with any of you guys, but because of the fact that everyone isn't communication with each other as we used to before. i used to get on this server because it was fun, and the staff were like my family that i got attached to. i used to get up in the morning, all excited...just so i could talk to u guys and have some laughs. but lately i saw that we were having some problems with each other that kinda divided us ( that's my POV ) and then it made the server not so fun.moreover the under-appreciation of staff and limiting their powers made me look into other games that i can play. dinks PH just didn't excite me as much as to get up and get on because i didn't have anybody to talk to, and the atmosphere in there felt a bit weird. i have a lot to say but i cant seem to put it in text coherently (also English is not my native language so gimme a break okay...lol). i guess what i wanna say is that i dont feel the same love anymore on the server, but know that i personally dont have any problem with any one of u. everyone of you have got me through some tough times, just by playing and talking with me. but i specially wanna thanks @Penguinslayer4 @"[Red]Starky" @[Yellow] Travis1421 @MinusTheMachineAgain @"[lime] billy senpai" @"[Lime]Lime[black]Wire" @"[lime]tbag[black]BAKKA" @Rayfax @"[red]infamousdeadpool" @"mkkay671" @kev222 and so many other amazing people. im sorry if i couldn't remember to add y'alls name. i hope we still keep in touch and i wish yall happiness in your life and success in your endeavors. 
Signing off for now....
Dawan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by misterfister - 03-25-2018, 02:31 PM