Damnpo unban request/sry.
Ingame Name: Damnpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11172598

Who Banned You: Unknown.

Reason For Ban: Ghosting a T teammate to leave a T room to finish off the last person before his teammate died (on a side note i was also banned for being a mass rdmer? i mean i took my medicine with that but i will blame the fact i was always mean to staff which i am very sry for..).

Length of Ban: Forever.

Reason for Mods to Unban: It was pretty hash as i was not harming the game in anyway.. also i got gifted 10,000 points by someone who liked me on the server and this keeps me up at night..

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: Hi, people say i mass rdm but i never leave.. and if I did I'd gladly be like "waaah? ok slay me".
Also for spitting so much hate wile playing to staff or elders.. I look back and know it was stupidly hateful, I shame myself daily wile looking back at it.
Considering the anger in your last unban request located here : http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/pa...oor-damnpo
I'm alittle hesitant to +1 an unban, but I do believe in second chances so maybe.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+0.

The hotheadedness of the last unban request and two permaban offenses count against a +1
But the willingness to not do it again and waiting a month and a half to retry are admirable. I'll leave this one to those who witnessed/remember.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I use to play with you and have seen you get mad before but nothing too serious so it came to me as a surprise when you mass rdm'd but since you have waited a Month I see that you actually want to come back to the server and play
[Image: original.gif]
+1, i think he deserves a second chance
Dont look so blue
There's no doubt you acted very immature / poorly in those old appeals, though I'd be willing to give you a chance. So long as you return you maintain a clean behavior, and make sure to re-familiarize yourself with our server rules. Do this, and I have no problem letting you back in.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Thank you everybody..

I was really bad before and wanna get better.. a lot changed in my life but thats not an excuse.. sorry for the immature behavior again and i promise i won't use this server to express my rage anymore.
Denied, try again in a few months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]