Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: TheUltraFish (has also gone as The Ultra Fish Guy)

Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:0:166097214

Time Played: 

475 hours total of Gmod, and just achieved Master Rank on the server so approximately 2 days and 2 hours.

When First Joined: 

Was a couple of months ago, just looking for somewhere to have fun on a good server.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):

Central Time zone in the US I generally get on anytime between the afternoon or past midnight.

Rank Desired: 

I do not know what privileges/commands you have for your staff members but one that allows me to gag, mute, kick (if AFK for a long period of time), and ban only if I absolutely have to.

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:

I can keep cheaters, spammers, and bigots under control to ensure that everyone who follows the rules and just wants to have fun can do so.

Why do you want to help the community?: 

I was going to apply when I achieved the 60+ hour minimum anyways, but the large reason is because you asked me to. Another reason, is I do not know the entire story, but I do know that you lost previous staff members out of nowhere and I want to help. Another reason, is that people have no reason to be cheating or rude (drastically anyways) on the server and I should not, nor should anybody else, feel bad or that they must mute half the mic people to even play the game (it gets weird at night sometimes).
Final reason, there were people with a prop finder cheat last night, it was obvious, and I was powerless because there is not really any staff available at 2 am. Everyone playing knew they were cheating but there was nothing we could do about it except hope they got tired and left, I left first.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

Not for this server. The server I was playing on as an administrator (for that server it was higher than trusted, less than mod and co-owner). I could do all the basic commands like gag, mute, team swap, kick, and partial to full bans. No one except the troublemakers ever had issue with me, I even unbanned someone once because I made a mistake on the perpetrator. I go through every other command possible before banning someone is was just a mistype.

How did you find us?:

The server? Randomly, I found it when it was way different back in 2016 and thought it would be a decent fallback if the server I was on ever ended. However, how the server ended had me hurt and I could not play Gmod without feeling upset. I guess you could say I took a sabbatical. Where I played other games like Mass Effect.

Other:

I just want to help, abusing my powers will not do anything for me. Also, I’d just get reported and lose them quickly anyways.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

I suggested that he apply a bit early because I knew he had experience staffing another PH server. He also always follows and enforces the rules and he's always helping new players with getting to know Prophunt and the server itself.
you wouldn't get ban powers yet that's higher up the chain but if dink thinks youre ready for trusted I'm game

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Easy +1.

Since I’ve upped my activity, Fish has been one of the people I’ve played with the most. Whenever I’m on, he has been nothing but helpful with other players. He also has some great hiding spots. I’m definitely glad to see that he applied for staff.

Let’s get him set up with staff
he’s always helpfull when he’s on +1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Easy +1
Your application has been accepted. Welcome aboard!