Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another game question
How much does it have to be to report a donor abuse of powers? Hypothetically, say someone who was second/third in points gets kicked by another donor because he says in chat "kick this Odd Fellow" directed towards that player, then proceeds to kick him.. is that reportable abuse?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes, especially if there is staff on, they shouldn't use their powers when staff are on and its definitely abuse to kick someone for no reason
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
^ what scoovie said
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-03-2018, 01:50 AM)Summer Wrote: How much does it have to be to report a donor abuse of powers? Hypothetically, say someone who was second/third in points gets kicked by another donor because he says in chat "kick this Odd Fellow" directed towards that player, then proceeds to kick him.. is that reportable abuse?

That’s a no-brainer, that’s textbook abuse m8.

@TheDonorWhoDidTheKicking(RIP)
[Image: 10lkUdy.gif?noredirect]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Well if they said Odd Fellow they should have been muted not kicked but yeah of theres staff on donors shouldn't use their powers except in specific scenarios, like a mic spammer in dead chat while all staff are alive.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Alright, that's cool. I kind of figured it was, I was just making sure before I made a fool of myself.
[Image: b_560x95.png]