Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Epic Thread Suggestion
So I'm making a new post with some new suggestion Including some more maps and player models and somoe new crates. along with somoe other stuff that im sure you guys might actually enjoy. 

So these were in my previous post that i still beleive need to be added :)
Quote:Map cool downs.

So I been playing on the server for about a month. Me and a few other people noticed that we always play the same maps so I wanted to suggest a cool down on the maps. Crash house for instance we will play the map and vote for a new one. We play that one and crash house is on the voting again and it gets chosen. I suggest that maybe once its played it goes on a cool down of 3-4 maps to avoid getting bored of the same maps being played and leaving. Still give the option to extend maps and random as well but please add a cool down to prevent repetitiveness 

Map Wait

At the beginning of each map make a 30sec-1min wait period to allow players to join instead of making the first round only for waiting for people, to me I noticed some players get bored waiting for the next round while watching one hunter and one prop play. From experience on the server its caused some people to yell in to their mic and or ghost because they want that first round to end because its boring. Not to mention it waste a whole round on a map that everyone voted for. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now Some New Added Content

But first to remove some content!!

With my experience on the server i noticed these skins that were added on are hardly used 

Regular shop models as follows. 

Premium Shop models 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for Some new player models  to replace those. 

Regular shop

Premium Shop

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now For Some new Crates With rarity 

All player models have been tested in game and all of them work well.

Now times for some PETS!!!!!

Trails!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Make it to where spectator can only be join by staff 
The reason for this is because when someone joins spectator we as staff have to stop and take time to tell them to move and swap. In my opinion this issue can easily be solved by making it where it just dont happen.. it would also make less stress for staff whilst on the server. 

Make it to where players can only switch teams twice
The reason for this is whenever someone switches we have to repeat our selves thousands of times why not make it to where players can only switch twice (this being the initial switch from unassigned) this will allow players to switch with out getting in trouble while trying to be with there friends, after they do their two switches they can no longer switch unless they have a trusted+ force swap them (this will also make it to where if we catch someone ghosting they can keep switching back to the opposite team of their friends) would save staff a lot of breath and make them have more time to focus on the mic and chat spamming (staff are exempt from this)

Donor permissions 
Allow donors to join a full team (example: 14 hunters vs 11 props -- donor has all his friends on hunters but cant join because the team balance)
Give donors !igniteme cause its fun
Fun can mean more income for the server which can inturn give server host more stuff

Trusted+reserved slots 
The summer months are coming up and to be expected everyone's gonna be gaming. Allow to reserved slots for trusted+ that way if the server is full 2 staff members can still join if the server is in chaos. 

Thank you Tagless and Daddy Panda for your help with the search and testing :)
Thank you jake and tronald for the suggestions in discord. 
I obviously support this!
Make it to where players can only switch teams twice
- Not sure if staff can be exempted from this. I, for example, sometimes need to switch to spectator mode a couple times in a map but I still want to play some rounds too.

Donor permissions
- I don't think donors should be able to join full teams. Messes with the balance and chances are that one team is going to become too one-sided as a result of having all the donors (regulars) on one side.

Just a few quick comments while I have a minute
Some donors might use !ignite on props to reveal their location so I'm not really liking that idea and another thing is that I don't want Lara Croft to be removed. She's like my original player model. And we need more female player models. We have to many male models and it's kinda unfair. I kinda like the idea of giving the limited number of 2 to switch teams for non staff players but I'd have to like think about it more to see if I really like it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I support mainly all of this. However I don't think the ignite command should be there cause there is a chance of abuse on it. Like the new suggestions of player models though very nice.
(04-24-2018, 05:42 PM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: Some donors might use !ignite on props to reveal their location so I'm not really liking that idea and another thing is that I don't want Lara Croft to be removed. She's like my original player model. And we need more female player models. We have to many male models and it's kinda unfair. I kinda like the idea of giving the limited number of 2 to switch teams for non staff players but I'd have to like think about it more to see if I really like it.

Just to respond to the player model, while 1 female model is removed, several are suggested to be added in.

But I do feel when it's your favorite model under threat :)
(04-24-2018, 06:00 PM)[Red]Panda Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 05:42 PM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: Some donors might use !ignite on props to reveal their location so I'm not really liking that idea and another thing is that I don't want Lara Croft to be removed. She's like my original player model. And we need more female player models. We have to many male models and it's kinda unfair. I kinda like the idea of giving the limited number of 2 to switch teams for non staff players but I'd have to like think about it more to see if I really like it.

Just to respond to the player model, while 1 female model is removed, several are suggested to be added in.

But I do feel when it's your favorite model under threat :)

I still want Lara Croft to stay. Like remove one of the male models since theirs soo many of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
One thing I noticed is that Green Lantern is hardly used as well.
When it comes to the player models, Arnold and Lara are at least fairly common for me to see when I get on, and the Dews are hardly used I think because not many people have them (for example I don't have any of them). The team switching one is iffy as well, especially for staff, and there are already rules for team swapping that any staff member can take care of. I can understand if there's no staff on but that is becoming less of an issue. Except for a brief period last night, there was at least one other staff member on other than me when I was on.

TheUltraFish
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Well was kinda hoping the models I suggested in the last post would been part of it... oh well. I was kinda hoping to see a legless model (Naga)

As for pets, would love to see more of them, but hopefully not just in the pet crate... I never got a pet crate which have pets which are only available to it.