Banned for gaming?
that was an agreement between you and foxka, not the server. we were instructed to ban you if you said gamer. take it up with foxka.
(04-26-2018, 03:40 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: that was an agreement between you and foxka, not the server. we were instructed to ban you if you said gamer. take it up with foxka.

He didn’t say gamer though, he typed it. Therefore unwarranted ban

EDIT: Never accept poorly worded agreements/contracts, kids. 
Also @Everyjuan why tho. Explain
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(04-26-2018, 03:40 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: that was an agreement between you and foxka, not the server. we were instructed to ban you if you said gamer. take it up with foxka.

Huh???? You guys are saying I shouldnt be mad I got banned because I made an agreement? But in my agreement it clearly states I would get a warning which I did not. Damn dude its not like i mass rdmed or ghosted this is kinda amazing that you want me banned so badly. So can you be a good interactive entertainment enthusiast and help me get unbanned because you can clearly see it was false. You are such a silly gooose.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
That was the agreement you made with foxka, all foxka told us was ban you if you said gamer I believe. Foxka was in Discord when I asked about banning you and made no mention of a warning.

Remember, you agreed to this to get your map on the server.
(04-26-2018, 03:49 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: That was the agreement you made with foxka, all foxka told us was ban you if you said gamer I believe.  Foxka was in Discord when I asked about banning you and made no mention of a warning.

Remember, you agreed to this to get your map on the server.

I agreed to get a warning. which i dint get

My Maps
I can't tell if this is real or not.
(04-26-2018, 05:29 PM)nopleez Wrote: I can't tell if this is real or not.

Surreal is definitely a word for it

The agreement wouldn't be in existence if I didn't ask to do it to be fair, I honestly would just unban him and count this as a warning.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-26-2018, 06:14 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 05:29 PM)nopleez Wrote: I can't tell if this is real or not.

Surreal is definitely a word for it

The agreement wouldn't be in existence if I didn't ask to do it to be fair, I honestly would just unban him and count this as a warning.
Sounds like a great idea

My Maps
Surreal this is indeed... FreeOurHillrop2018
Looks like the gamer gamed too far for this game.