Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChiefRunningWolf Intro
Hey folks, Name is Michael but alot calls me mike or mikey but you can call me cheif or wolfy ::) I am 35 yr old and from west virginia. I love playing online with others and get know to them. I have been playing prop hunt for 3 weeks now, and have made alot of friends from there. I am very open and love to socialize with others while playing the game. I do love to help people online and in person.  

I have followed my friend to this game prop hunt, and since then I have been hooked on it so much! It is so fun to play as a prop and hide n run! I have 2 cats and their names is Storm which is quiet unpredictable... IE if you pet her and the next thing she does and you dont know it she runs off and plays around like a insane cat! 2nd cat is Tiny and she was rescued from work and shes very Timid and feral cat took me 4 months for her to gain my trust! GEEESH!

I have a dog as well his name is Hoppy but i call him HOPALONG! XD cause he jumps so much and so high he gets so excited so much that he jumps like a goat and often goes on top of his dog house, and I swear that dog has been raised by a family of GOATS! LMAO!
Hey fellow Interactive Entertainment fan

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(04-26-2018, 06:46 PM)ChiefRunningWolf Wrote: [The entire contents of every encyclopedia known to man]

Hello and welcome to the forums! 

Can I introduce you to my friend, Mr. P A R A G R A P H S
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Hi! Welcome ChiefRunningWolf!

Me making a move on my crush like...........
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5054547]
(04-27-2018, 09:53 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 06:46 PM)ChiefRunningWolf Wrote: [The entire contents of every encyclopedia known to man]

Hello and welcome to the forums! 

Can I introduce you to my friend, Mr. P A R A G R A P H S

there i fixed it ::P lol