Hillrops Ban Appeal
I have a formal tonight, so I won't get on to speak till later but I'll just leave this here 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ton?page=2

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hillrop, I'm not going to say anything other than this, "I am truly disappointed in you"

Wait a month or two, adjust your behaviour and then maybe, you can come back.
+1 for a reduction, I honestly can't believe that the agreement was taken seriously. Especially since he ended up following the agreement anyway, as typing=/= saying, but hey.

This was poorly handled on both sides tbh. Alternate accounts/trolling is not cool, and is honestly just a pain for everyone. It was pretty childish m8. On the other hand, the ban was retarded. So imo everyone was a bit guilty here. Definitely think you should all give it a fresh start again.

And in the future, let's avoid making oddly conditional deals for map rotation spots.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I think I am perfectly okay with a reduction to 1 month. Things did get out of control but it's both sides faults, not just hillrop. I expect more from you hillrop but I know you are just passionate about the server.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for reduction, I really wish you'd just waited out the week or appealed it without a circumvent attempt but what's done is done and I believe that at the end of the day you're more or less a good person our community will benefit from having. As someone who's fucked up in the past and found himself in a remotely similar situation, I'm sympathetic, but it has to be by the book. I don't necessarily understand the book which got you banned in the first place, but once the ban was in effect and stood, there are protocols to be followed.
While I think this case from the start has been a little bit bizarre and blown out of proportion at times, I do think that what Hillrop did in the aftermath of getting the 1 week ban for saying "gamer" was a little bit excessive and deserves some form of punishment, but I also think that a perma ban for this is a little excessive as well. There was also a little bit of confusion surrounding this case to people who didn't have knowledge of what was actually going on and why someone would get banned for saying the word "gamer" in the first place. There was also some fault on both sides of the table and it could've been handled a bit differently as far as clarification and a few other things go.

I do believe that Hillrop is being sincere and genuinely wants to come back to this community and try not to cause anymore problems in the foreseeable future. the ban should at least be reduced from perm to a month or so to send a message that doing these things are not tolerable and will result in a punishment. Or maybe the original week he was suppose to get and tack on another week to answer for the things he has done in the past few days.

I also personally enjoy playing with Hillrop and so do a lot of others, while at times he can get on peoples nerves, he was still a member of this community that chose to involve himself in it to the point where he went out of his way to make a map and edited another map for this server alone. He also took this in a serious and passionate way that he decided to make a thread dedicated to suggestions/changes the community wanted for his maps and actually implemented some of them in the newest version. I believe that shows some kind of dedication.

+1 for reduced ban

(This took me like 10 times to post...)
You should never be unbanned. I haven't been on TTT very much when you are on but from what I can tell now from Discord and the Forums is that you are a truly toxic and nasty individual. If any older staff members remember the Bantz group, this is what you remind me of. A troll that gets in well with the community and gets a lot of support from the community members and players and then begins to annoy and troll the staff members. Just like the Bantz people, you managed to get the owner to intercede on your behalf.

The Bantz people annoyed the hell out of me and were a major contributing factor to my departure when the owner sided with them over me. I don't want any other staff members or players leaving this server because of you and your shitty antics. In fact, I've already read that one staff member has been influenced to stay off the server because of you.

That is unacceptable.

In addition, perhaps the worst thing is that you dared to harass and bother the Prophunt community. How dare you? What on earth makes you think that you have the right to come into the PH community and troll us with a fake staff application and other nonsense. That's not acceptable. TTT bothering the PH community caused much trouble before and it's greatly disturbing that you would do this.

You used alternate accounts, trolled, and harassed community members. You insulted and lied to our staff members.

In case anyone was watching the MyNameJeff/Uncle_G situation, this is also quite similar. The staff has been far too patient for too long on TTT. I'm glad that some staff members managed to see through your shenanigans. It's a shame that these staff members had their concerns silenced and pushed aside.

You should remain permanently banned from the TTT and that ban should be extended to all the servers, the Discord, and these forums.

That is my recommendation.
Your request has been Denied.