Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another TTT giveaway
Seeing as people have not posted on this for a while, I'll give it a few more days then I'll call it to an end. If you guys could spread the word, that'd be fantastic. Everyone probably will win something, but you know.. more people is more fun.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Fuck yeah a giveaway count me in. throw some love my way with a bullshite :D
Alright, well. I'm calling it to an end. I'll be announcing who will get to get their choices first through last in a random selector. Good luck to everyone!
First Pick: Prince
Second Pick - Foxka
Third Pick - Soup
Fourth Pick - Trystan

Fifth Pick - Infinityy
Sixth Pick - Spy
Seventh Pick - Gabe
Eighth Pick - Killjmax
Ninth Pick - Bacardi
Tenth Pick - JFK
Eleventh Pick - Rethink

All numbers were picked using a random number generator and I used the list on the first post to assort the numbers. That means
Trystan was 1, Rethink was 2, and such, and I lowered the number each time someone was chosen and removed them from the list. Thanks for participating.
I'd like to be entered and my preferred prize is shoulder turrets or the Bullshite
Everyone has to contact me in-game to receive their items. But if you aren't higher on the list and your choice is gone by then.. sorry.
Sweet! Thanks, Summer! Please reserve a Bullshite for me and I'll see ya on the server soon! :)
Dead last, Someone press F for me. If an M24 is somehow leftover by then, that pls. Otherwise I’ll just have whatever’s left.

@Summer thanks for the contest m8, this was nice of you
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I'm slowly giving everything to everyone. I'll line through everyone's names I have given items to.
Can I still get something