Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the max player limit
To be honest, if we got a 4th server on our network I want it to be a gamemode that isent filled with kids and can actually be respected for its complex assets and objectives.
(02-02-2017, 12:09 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: To be honest, if we got a 4th server on our network I want it to be a gamemode that isent filled with kids and can actually be respected for its complex assets and objectives.

If you come up with something let me know.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-02-2017, 12:09 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: To be honest, if we got a 4th server on our network I want it to be a gamemode that isent filled with kids and can actually be respected for its complex assets and objectives.

Hah, good luck with that.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
What about 2 servers that are 24 players each? One server, Masters and up; Second server, all players. Requiring a mod to prioritize their efforts to the latter server. Like, two mods for the latter server before one can join the former server, just so that it is properly managed. Everyone that is Master+ seems to know what they are doing aside from the occasional screw ups. Even if there is mass RDM on the former server, the people that play on it would be able to deal with it as a collective and report appropriately.

I honestly would be down for 3 servers for 12 each, but I know I am a minority in that thought.

The main issue I see with more people is MIC SPAM. It is already terrible as it is, but holy hell, imagining more people on it. It makes my anus shudder and sprout in bleeding warts.

Like JailBreak?
You might aswell just get another server, we won't be able to handle more than 32

or you know... another gamemode
[Image: giphy.gif]
Don't thread necro, @DR.WEBMD