Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ChiefRunningWolf App
Ingame Name: [Green]ChiefRunningWolf

Steam ID: 76561197974588259

Time Played: 60 hours and 36 Mins

When First Joined: April 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play around 9 am - 12 pm, 10 pm - 1 am Eastern Time... Sun-Sat

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I an very friendly and fun to be around. I love to help people and I have made friends with the staff. I also help people with how to place bets, if they are stuck, how to get models, and I do give sometimes good models to the new users. I also respect every staff in the game and follow the rules. I make sure they dont troll or any sort. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community not only that and make sure the players are following the rules, and being respectful to others. I want to make new members feel welcome and make sure they arent bullied by others. I also make sure they arent Ghosting or hiding in illegal spots in the maps. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Friend of mine was telling me about prop hunt so I watched his live feed and Joined... since then i have been so hooked to it! 

Other:I am hard of hearing and I can try to help with the Mic spamming or etc... If you wish to know more about me just message me or reply this forum thanks ::) I do have my headphones and can hear thru it just fine ... Its just the speech I am having trouble understanding over the mic... I am lip reading Dependable, But i can Try detect any mic spamming or Ghosting going on.  
You've got my vote man! Love playing with you. You're a fun and respectable dude!
Great guy active and doesn't break rule so he defiantly knows them. He for sure gets a plus 1 from me.
Chief has definitely got a +1 from me! He's a cool dude and gets along with pretty much anybody I've heard him interact with.
+1, active player, and knows the rules
+1 from me as well cool dude very friendly active and knows the rules
+1 from me as well Awesome Dude, knows the rules very respective
+1 from me too
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
You got my vote. You're a chill, cool and respectable bro.
+1 Good guy who cares about the server and the community