Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes
I definitely agree with your points on the inactivity of some higher-up staff. Its only been a month since I’ve returned from a long break, but there have definitely been a decrease in upper staff/mod activity from my perspective since I have left.

I have to say though; I’ve only ever seen you on once or twice, even before I left. I think a lot of admins need an example to look up to when it comes to decision making, involvement in the community, and overall activity.

I get that this is a game, and people have lives, as an EE student I know lol. I think that it would be wise to pick a few people you consider to be close, responsible people that can act on your behalf so that staff have a consistent example of what to do/how to act for the TTT server. There is definitely a glaringly obvious disconnect between upper staff, you, and mods, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with a little communication.

That all being said, I think these changes are a wonderful idea to breathe life into the stagnation that TTT server has felt for a while.

@"Dinkleberg >:("
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
My Neck My Back - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-08-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes - by ReThink - 05-08-2018, 09:35 PM