Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TTT - What models would you like removed?
As detailed in Dinks recent post regarding TTT changes, We are currently looking to remove some of the unused/stale playermodels in favor of some newer ones and would like your guys' input as well! So, the purpose of this thread is to ask; What playermodels would you guys like to see removed? If you could, please also detail a reason pertaining to why you would like the model removed. Thank you in advanced for your responses!

(please note this is NOT a model request thread, but recommendations for replacements are appreciated too)
post approved by @"Parzival" 
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nice, I'll go over the models later tonight and find the ones we rarely use

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Remove the james bond and beanie chick models, Their animations are even more broken then normal gmod models. Watch fozzy next time he is on while he is using the chloe model and try and headshot him while he is jumping his way across the map.

I know they are not "Stale" and "Unused", but they are broken.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
EDIT: True, I guess it is base game and pointless to remove.

can't really think of any others actually..
No don't remove combine female it is used a decent amount and isn't broken no need to remove. Besides isn't it base gmod anyway?

(Also it is to me as male07 is to jimbo)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Combine female is base game so theres no need to remove it.

I however would love to see The superhero/star wars skins removed since only niche people use each one respectively
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Star Wars skins are the only skins that should stay. If I can't be Luke Skywalker, I will riot. I'm pretty sure the Godzilla skin was removed, but if it hasn't been, remove that piece of trash skin. There's no reason why my crosshair is on his "head" but he doesn't die. Stupid skin. I, personally, think that all skins are stupid, but I use the Luke Skywalker skin, so I don't have room to talk. I can't think of any other stupid skins that should be removed.
theres not really a lot. We have like 20 generic skins and then like 80% is star wars or super hero so. All of the non-generic looking skins are use by at least a handful of people, through I believe the wookie is used the least of them.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-10-2018, 01:45 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Star Wars skins are the only skins that should stay. If I can't be Luke Skywalker, I will riot. I'm pretty sure the Godzilla skin was removed, but if it hasn't been, remove that piece of trash skin. There's no reason why my crosshair is on his "head" but he doesn't die. Stupid skin. I, personally, think that all skins are stupid, but I use the Luke Skywalker skin, so I don't have room to talk. I can't think of any other stupid skins that should be removed.

Gozilla was removed long ago due to hit box issues and replaced with Tron.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-10-2018, 07:25 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 01:45 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Star Wars skins are the only skins that should stay. If I can't be Luke Skywalker, I will riot. I'm pretty sure the Godzilla skin was removed, but if it hasn't been, remove that piece of trash skin. There's no reason why my crosshair is on his "head" but he doesn't die. Stupid skin. I, personally, think that all skins are stupid, but I use the Luke Skywalker skin, so I don't have room to talk. I can't think of any other stupid skins that should be removed.

Gozilla was removed long ago due to hit box issues and replaced with Tron.
I figured as much.