Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Special Rounds are broken again :P
Every time you vote for a special round and what ever mode you get you will be stuck playing that mode over and over until the map changes.....Some people know this already but for those who don't I would advise you not vote for a special round until you are on the round that switches the map
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Why don't we just remove the buggy pieces of trash?
(05-12-2018, 02:42 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Why don't we just remove the buggy pieces of trash?

or just revert it so Admins+ can do them, just like they were before.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-12-2018, 02:50 PM)Christian Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 02:42 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Why don't we just remove the buggy pieces of trash?

I personally want them gone, but I won’t argue if they become more infrequent
(05-12-2018, 10:13 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:

I personally want them gone, but I won’t argue if they become more infrequent

I agree with removing them. Most of them are dumb and can make you lose your T round (by taking up the round you would have been T), plus you can lose score with some of them just for playing them right, which is bullshit if you're going for a map win.

Not even mentioning how many people beg for srv votes; it gets old. And most of them are broken a s  f u c k.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Except people like doing special rounds and admins are relatively inactive *cough cough*
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Could limit the list of special rounds, if able to Upside-Down, Knife-Only, Hide&Seek (not actual name), and 1 Bullet modes, along with one or two others. It would eliminate issue ones such as vampires that stall out or promote accidental RDM confusion as 2 modes have the same name.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-12-2018, 10:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: Except people like doing special rounds and admins are relatively inactive *cough cough*

That's something I forgot about ;)

ReThink Wrote:I agree with removing them. Most of them are dumb and can make you lose your T round (by taking up the round you would have been T), plus you can lose score with some of them just for playing them right, which is bullshit if you're going for a map win.

Not even mentioning how many people beg for srv votes; it gets old. And most of them are broken a s  f u c k.
That's true. I hate losing points and karma for being a part of a special round. The ones that don't affect karma are usually broken though.