Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the normal pistol be buffed?
The pistol , 5-7 whatever u wanna call it, it needs a buff mainly because it cant shoot fast and do stable damage. How to buff it, buff its rpm so high to where it shoots as fast as you pull, ive used it in dm and its an extremely fun gun to use without the trigger cap
I think the point is for it to be bad... Does it need a buff. Probably, but that is why we have pistols like the usp and p22.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I think the pistol is already good enough. It's more like you need to practice with the gun because for example some people are good with m16 even though to others it's a horrible gun to use.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-02-2017, 09:35 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: I think the pistol is already good enough. It's more like you need to practice with the gun because for example some people are good with m16 even though to others it's a horrible gun to use.

I love the m16 tho, pistol doesnt do enough damge to for rpm it has

(02-01-2017, 11:14 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ Wrote: I think the point is for it to be bad... Does it need a buff. Probably, but that is why we have pistols like the usp and p22.

Vanilla ttt weapons are supposed to be good

(02-01-2017, 11:14 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ Wrote: I think the point is for it to be bad... Does it need a buff. Probably, but that is why we have pistols like the usp and p22.

Vanilla ttt weapons are supposed to be good