Banned Forever for a silly reason?
(05-18-2018, 07:01 PM)Trystan Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 09:55 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Permanent until appealed- it's a placeholder since I don't know the punishment applied for inciting an RDM round successfully
If we apply the slay for each rdm, he left therefore more than 3= perma

Can we get an admin to comment on this? Hello?
It's been a day, calm down. They're discussing it still.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-18-2018, 08:00 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 07:01 PM)Trystan Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 09:55 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Permanent until appealed- it's a placeholder since I don't know the punishment applied for inciting an RDM round successfully
If we apply the slay for each rdm, he left therefore more than 3= perma

Can we get an admin to comment on this? Hello?
It's been a day, calm down. They're discussing it still. 
Well since I play on there everyday literally, its been kinda hard on me. You guys are really going to ban me forever, It was a joke, everyone says it all the time, but the one time they actually do it. I get all the blame? I am part of that community, i am a donor, and dammit this is my weekend off from work so i would like to play ttt with my friends.
If my opinion is worth anything, I don't think Trystan has ever intended on being a minge and I believe that he was just joking around. I myself have had laughs just killing friends and getting killed by friends because it's late and the gameplay is getting stale. As fucked up as it looks, especially if people did decide to RDM, I think a perma ban is a bit over the top.

Haven't gotten on the server in a few days so I'm not even sure if this has been resolved or not but I hope there is an unban or at least a reduction in time.

+1 for unban
Le bump

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unbanned for time served. Stop doing dumb shit @Trystan final warning.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]