Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mikex124 Ban Request
Offender's Name: 
mikex124
Offender's SteamID: 
"mikex124"  STEAM_0:1:60924960
Potential Witnesses: @"Lycan" Was one of the people who told him to stop (for a short period). Many others that probably weren't paying attention.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) as of 5/21/18
@"Traitor" as of 5/21/18
Reason to Ban: 
 Finally had enough of the flaming bullshit he does 100% of the time I get on, both by chat and by voicechat (including PM that staff don't see). Given him plenty of warnings, staff told him to stop, only to have him do the exact same shit every single time 5 minutes later. No staff do anything because it's easier to give warnings every 10 minutes than actually do anything about repeated offenses. 

I've brought it up with staff multiple times, and all he ever gets is a warning. Hasn't even been muted/gagged ever.
I have proof of at LEAST 10 times, none of which were punished.

Proof: 
Oh boy, where do I start (spans from 4/28/18 to now; he did it a lot before I started taking screencaps on 4/28)

More evidence of warning from discord as of 5/21/18
Other:
I've given him PLENTY of chances to stop, I've been surprisingly nice about it too. I have done nothing to provoke him in any way, and I have no idea why this even started.

@lycan pls confirm

6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players

Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

Harassment Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: Kick
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I have asked him to stop. He is just upset that I wasn't slain for following the rules.
(05-17-2018, 06:22 PM)Lycan Wrote: I have asked him to stop. He is just upset that I wasn't slain for following the rules.

That's what he was doing today, yeah. I'm talking about before too though.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Update: Yet even more evidence 

Still just given warnings instead of any action whatsoever despite continued flaming

Took me less than a day to get banned and denied an appeal from initial incident, yet still no action for this despite weeks worth of evidence and proof after 5 days of “allowing deliberation time”. 

And I get downvotes for saying staff cherry-pick. This is why I said that.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

^ he has a point mike has been continuing
Edit: it's kinda a discord thing now tho..

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-21-2018, 11:20 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: ^ he has a point mike has been continuing
Edit: it's kinda a discord thing now tho..

Pretty sure it’s the only way he can do it now. Since I currently can’t play on ttt, and he doesn’t have a forum account, that’s literally the only way he can possibly continue to do that.
Banned for 4 Weeks since I'm just skipping to 5th offense since he was asked multiple times to knock it off and no one did anything about it.

Thanks for the report!
/locked
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions