Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: AlmostMidnight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 5 days, 20 hours

When First Joined: Since December.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): approximately 6:30AM-10:30PM (CDT)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community?: I can help by gagging and muting players who are breaking any basic in game time. I also wanted to help new players by telling them what to do and not what to do.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well, there's not as much active staff members in the morning, so usually I'll be mostly active in the morning and the afternoon.In addition; I respect the staff members for not being active in the morning for their personal stuff.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I believe I've been ban 12-hours in the past.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: When I first started Garry's Mod, I was really interested in joining Prop Hunt servers, thus I found this particular server for its high number of players (at the time). I regret nothing about joining this Prop Hunt.

Other: N/a
Thanks for applying! Dink and I will try to get a response to your application within a week but it should be noted the great importance of +1’s from other players and staff members! Make sure to share your application with your friends and get some responses on here! Best of luck!
I don't play myself anymore but there is an entirely new staff / community to PH, and you have been back for only about 8-10 days. I would suggest 2-3 weeks to dive back into the community before applying for a staff position.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+0 I don't wanna put a -1 because he is a nice guy and is good a donor but at the same time they ar just coming back from hiatus and I hadn't seen him before last Friday. This is a decision that if they continue to play on the server consistently I'd give a +1
I have played with you quite a bit since your return but Im not seeing any real attempts at helping newer players out or any help to staff. That being said I have to go with a +0 for now but I'd love to see you try harder to impact the server in some way and prove to the community that you wish to better what we are. Dont take this as a negative post, because I just want you to see what you can work on to help you out. Thanks and see you onthe server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 i have to agree with traitor on this one.
Shank and traitor already have me covered with the details. I am sorry to say this but -1 because you need to be more helpful if you want to become a staff member. You are a nice guy dont get me wrong but the lack of showing resourcefulness is a big drawback.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I fully understand all of you people and I thank you for that with the objective I need to complete. And yes, I'll do my best on helping newcomers by showing them the basic rules and keyboard commands. In addition, I'll be focusing on playing more rather than 'taking a break'.
Great to hear and I look forward to seeing you improve!
[Image: giphy.gif]
It is good you are taking this into consideration and hope to play with you some time on server.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤