Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aiser's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Aiser

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:7394450

Time Played: 363 hours
When First Joined: Oct 10, 2016 7:00 PM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm est - 1am est.

Sponsor(s): matt_st3 (Strongrule)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Im on for a few of the late night hours when there are less staff members on so I can handle reports + overall im on for an extended amount of time during peak evening hours to help with reports.

Why you want to help the community: This is one of the few good communities of TTT remaining if not the only one since its the only one I've played on in the last year. Id like to help keep it that way and make it better by being able to handle reports and assist players.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: The name was interesting when i was searching for servers to play on in the browser one day.

Other:
+1 Aiser is one of those people who knows the rules inside and out. He is a very objective person and knows the community very well. Although he can be a bit of an ass sometimes <3.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
wow, haven't seen you in along time. Anyways when I used to play with you, you were friendly and knew the rules. +1 from me.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Aiser has great playtime, knows the rules and has been tearing up the forums with ban requests. His friendly attitude and attention to the rules makes him a prime candidate for Trusted. +1
+1 I believe Aiser would make an excellent trusted, he has great hours/activity, lots of ban requests that result in the user being banned, been more involved in the community outside the server as of late, he's friendly and motivated, always helpful to the newer people, and knows the rules better than most.
I believe aiser is ready. Several Ban requests on file and has a strong knowledge of the rules. Very active ingame and is expanding his community presence. Friendly member online as well. Easily stands out as a great candidate for staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
A easy +1 from me. Aiser is very active, knows the rules well, and helps out players in chat when no staff are on. I have had no problems with him and think that he’d make a great addition to the team.
+1  Saw this man do a ban request properly with evidence in like 15 seconds.
[Image: 1H2Z0XI.gif][Image: 1416250016155.gif]
+1, always fun to play with and would definitely be great on staff. Not a troll or rdmer and very active too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Aiser is, in my opinion, the most qualified person for trusted and definitely does more than some staff members. +1