Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can has trusted...Part 2
Ingame Name: Backlash

Steam ID: 0:0:41591560

Time Played: 200 hours

When First Joined: around 2 months ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern Time and I normally after 7, occasionally i'll be on earlier 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Cut down on mic spam and basically just make sure everyone is playing by the rules. oh im also great comedic relief, dont believe me? How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Ten-tickles, it takes ten-tickles to make an octopus laugh! pretty damn funny right?

Why do you want to help the community?: Cause the people who are on it(regularly)are really cool and fun to play prop hunt with. I really didn't expect to get hooked on this game, but the ppl who play it definently encouraged me to keep playing gmod.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Sempai once gagged me for kinky reasons i cant disclose on here, but thats it

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): nope

How did you find us?: My friend told me to get this game so i could play with him and his friend, we played for an hour together and they have yet to play gmod since...and here i am

Other:
+1

Active , follows rules and over alll a friendly and nice guy to have around
                        ~Squeaks Heart
+1

Good guy, active player and follow's the rules.

Helps new players and helps remind the playerbase about the server rules.
+1

What Panda just said, he's indeed a great individual who follows orders. I hope you the best Backlash.
+1 nice guy, knows the rules, great player, already does a good job as a donor, although when it comes down to technology he understands it less than a chicken knows knows it's going to be food.
(05-28-2018, 06:13 PM)Nox❤ Wrote: +1

Please add some reasoning as to your +1.
For sure +1, surprised backlash isn't already. Very friendly and def. teaches tons of new players the basics of the server.
+15

he was one of the first few people i met when i joined this server and we have been good friends ever since. he follows the rules he helps new players hes pretty active. he has a great personality. not even gonna lie i literally died of laughter because of that joke.
+1 he is nice and helpful
+1 I could have sworn I already did this but oh well. He's a great guy and follows the rules as well as friendly. Willing to give advice to new/newer players.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army