Banned for being good??
(06-08-2018, 10:14 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Aiser's last vid clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...b7UEuJPQAQ

My vid of his whole T round that I waited a whole map for killed itself, RIP, but was the above round with several kills made just like the one above, all auto zoomed to the head (log can be pulled). Not accident, skill, whatever, consecutive head hits. But, mines dead so look at Aiser's clips
Edit: for good measure I fixed my OBS bind so I don't lose other vids like this
yo is it ok if i save this clip
Guys he plays csgo so hes just really good

Yeah, not buying it. Lol.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-08-2018, 10:17 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote:

My vid of his whole T round that I waited a whole map for killed itself, RIP, but was the above round with several kills made just like the one above, all auto zoomed to the head (log can be pulled). Not accident, skill, whatever, consecutive head hits. But, mines dead so look at Aiser's clips

I don't know if you can read the situation or not, but you shouldn't get your hopes up for being unbanned and you should probably strop trying to defend your case so much. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself. A permaban already puts you in a really shitty light but defending the aimbot by lying will not get you anywhere. To disprove you even further, screenshot your csgo rank, your w/l ratio, your accuracy %, and your time played.
(06-08-2018, 11:30 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

I don't know if you can read the situation or not, but you shouldn't get your hopes up for being unbanned and you should probably strop trying to defend your case so much. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself. A permaban already puts you in a really shitty light but defending the aimbot by lying will not get you anywhere. To disprove you even further, screenshot your csgo rank, your w/l ratio, your accuracy %, and your time played.

i hope you know the current csgo scout is not the gmod scout yall use its very different but i have mastered the gmod scout my csgo stats and all means nothing to the gmod scout
(06-09-2018, 01:59 AM)ILoveYouResh Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:30 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

i hope you know the current csgo scout is not the gmod scout yall use its very different but i have mastered the gmod scout my csgo stats and all means nothing to the gmod scout

You bragged about having 300 hours hence the "flick that really wasnt so good" so let's see the stats to back it up. You'll likely find some way to snake your way out of showing your very likely mediocre stats and being caught in yet another lie. There's no point to responding to you further. If you have stats to post then post them. If not forget that we exist and move on in your life. I don't need to be an admin to tell you you're going to stay permanently banned. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
Ya I don't think so. DENIED.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]