Banned for being good??
Ingame Name: ILoveYouResh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431571960

Who Banned You: Matt_st3

Reason For Ban: the exact words - nice aim bro

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: well I'm sorry I'm pretty decent shooting with a sniper I practice a lot of shooting with the scout and I love this server so god damn much and it just great all around and I love it but just because I'm good shouldn't get me banned

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  no

Other: have a nice day thanks for reading
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) You got a recording we could see?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
We specd you for 2 maps to be sure, hell I fspecd my self for like 3 rounds just to vid
Aiser is posting a bunch of vids for consideration, and has a clip for that last T round you are referring to. @Trystan @chaoticgamer @MiniMe2001 @Aiser maybe others idk
Edit: I literally went out the door for dinner, but aiser has some he's currently uploading

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Please observe the evidence contained in the following thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...oveYouResh

You have been shown to use snap aim with multiple weapons such as the m16, luger, and scout as well as tracking people through walls just before you snap to their head. A high majority of your kills use this "snap" aim and you have been witnessed and recorded doing so.
(06-08-2018, 08:23 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: ... I practice a lot of shooting with the scout...

um

Code:
profile created
   March 17, 2018
uhhhhhhhhhhh

Code:
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Yesterday 8:00 PM
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 417
Minutes Played: 213
Score per Minute: 2
Rank on Server: #10064 out of 129049

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[x] Doubt

EDIT: Just watched the videos from your ban thread, obvious hacking. Your movement, reaction time, and literally every other aspect of the game are trash, yet your aim is impeccable, not to mention the obvious snapping that your aimbot is using. Toggle, if I had to guess. Good try tho.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) I think we should all report him on steam as well for that, see if we can get a VAC ban on him.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-08-2018, 08:32 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:23 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: ... I practice a lot of shooting with the scout...

[/url][url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/DamonLovesU/games/?tab=all]uhhh

Code:
profile created
   March 17, 2018
uhhhhhhhhhhh

Code:
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Yesterday 8:00 PM
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 417
Minutes Played: 213
Score per Minute: 2
Rank on Server: #10064 out of 129049

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[x] Doubt

sir with all do respect i play on many other serves that use the same guns and i play csgo like all the time with many smurfs  look im just saying im good if you dont like that just watch that sexy no scope in the clips so yeah and if you would like some pointers i would be glad to help
(06-08-2018, 08:37 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: sir with all do respect i play on many other serves that use the same guns and i play csgo like all the time with many smurfs  look im just saying im good if you dont like that just watch that sexy no scope in the clips so yeah and if you would like some pointers i would be glad to help
Reading that gave me an aneurysm. Everyone here knows you used an aimbot. 300 hours of CSGO does not make someone have that good of aim. There are pros who can't flick like that, and given your other trash mechanics, it's obvious you're cheating.

(06-08-2018, 08:37 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: ... if you would like some pointers i would be glad to help

[Image: Oh+god+my+sides+just+ripped+off+_f350c1c...aee4eb.png]
Only pointer I have for you is to point you to the door
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-08-2018, 08:43 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:37 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: sir with all do respect i play on many other serves that use the same guns and i play csgo like all the time with many smurfs  look im just saying im good if you dont like that just watch that sexy no scope in the clips so yeah and if you would like some pointers i would be glad to help
Reading that gave me an aneurysm. Everyone here knows you used an aimbot. 300 hours of CSGO does not make someone have that good of aim. There are pros who can't flick like that, and given your other trash mechanics, it's obvious you're cheating.

(06-08-2018, 08:37 PM)ILoveYouResh Wrote: ... if you would like some pointers i would be glad to help

[Image: Oh+god+my+sides+just+ripped+off+_f350c1c...aee4eb.png]
Only pointer I have for you is to point you to the door

yeah im being fr i can help you out and it wasn't even that good of flic tbh
Ahahaahahahahahahahahahahah, your videos show undeniable proof of aim snapping, they snap to the head and snap back to your original aiming position. ahahahahahahahahaha
Aiser's last vid clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...b7UEuJPQAQ

My vid of his whole T round that I waited a whole map for killed itself, RIP, but was the above round with several kills made just like the one above, all auto zoomed to the head (log can be pulled). Not accident, skill, whatever, consecutive head hits. But, mines dead so look at Aiser's clips
Edit: for good measure I fixed my OBS bind so I don't lose other vids like this

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon