Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Missing Your Rank?
If you are missing your rank on these forums (donor and staff only) please post here.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Since yall decided to go with steam login im triggered. :/
I need it k thx
[Image: tenor.gif]
I may be missing it, idrk.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm missing my rank
I'm missing mine

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—

Hello, am donor, please give.
Posted
Im supposed to be owner ty
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
Busy body, tech handyman, professional gay idiot
Prophunt nerd, August 2016 - July 2020
[Image: sig-2551.png]
"Don't ignore your talents. They were given to us to use. What's a sundial in the shade?" ~Benjamin Franklin
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
"They seemed simultaneously determined to hear the answer, but not hear it."
"Sometimes it feels like people these days are actively rooting for [something] to fail so they can participate in the festival of mockery."
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." ~ Proverbs 16:18

Contact at RussEfarmer#4738
Supposed to be donor. Also, the post cooldown sucks so I'm gonna keep typing until my cooldown is over in order to keep myself occupied so I don't think about how much the post cooldown sucks so I'm gonna keep typing until my cooldown is over in order to keep myself occupied so