Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
I highly recommend pm him On steam ^_^ he is always looking at messages when he is on and replies to things quicker
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(12-05-2018, 08:07 PM)§6SEMBER-UNO Wrote: @§4KING§5Breadfish In the future try to ping PH staff on discord if no staff is around or you can always put in a ban request at https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests , Just make sure you have some form of evidence for the ban request.

That said it sucks paying for something and not getting it, it took me at least a week to get mine. If you haven't noticed the server is in a bit of limbo ATM so just sit tight and Dink will take care of it as soon as he can. Rest assured you will receive your powers and title in due time.

I was just told by midnight to come on here and make a comment but i will make note of that, thank you.
ᛈᚱᚨᛉ:ᛟᛞᛁᚾ:ᚹᛇᛉ:ᚨᛚᚠᚨᚦᛖᚱ
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh 
hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, 
ng llll or'azath 
eons n'ghftephai 
n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
ᚱᚢᛚᛖᚱ:ᛟᚠ:ᚦᛖ:ᚨᛊᛁᚱ
hello
I am donor in game and user on the fourms.Could I get that changed please?
Thanks 
Sea Burns
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1585934310
need T-Mod in-game & on discord and on here

admins could realy use the power to change rank imo
[Image: giphy.gif]
just became trusted!!
LOVE YALL  Heart Heart Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
Need tmod for ph here and in discord pls.
(12-08-2018, 08:27 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: need T-Mod in-game & on discord and on here

admins could realy use the power to change rank imo

Does Dinkleberg do the Ranks or does @[b][b]quiche commando[/b][/b]
We can do here, on server requires dink. That being said the forum admin login breaks for me so I can try in the morning at work but odds are quiche will have to get you guys on forums

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-17-2018, 02:48 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: We can do here, on server requires dink. That being said the forum admin login breaks for me so I can try in the morning at work but odds are quiche will have to get you guys on forums

Oh sweet :)
Fixed all discord problems, also I added donor to the two asking for forums bc you didn’t have on discord either. Will see if I can do forums in the morning, no promises might not have that access

Hey look I figured it out, who needs sleep. Updated

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon