Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
I am supposed to be donor within 24 hours of buying it and I haven't gotten my rank yet. - LionOfMidnight
(01-21-2019, 03:33 PM)LionOfMidnight Wrote: I am supposed to be donor within 24 hours of buying it and I haven't gotten my rank yet. - LionOfMidnight

on server?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-21-2019, 04:42 PM)happy Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 03:33 PM)LionOfMidnight Wrote: I am supposed to be donor within 24 hours of buying it and I haven't gotten my rank yet. - LionOfMidnight

on server?

Yes, I should of been more specific on which server. It was prophunt and Nuru is helping me out and sent my info to Dink not to long ago.
(01-21-2019, 05:28 PM)LionOfMidnight Wrote:

on server?

Yes, I should of been more specific on which server. It was prophunt and Nuru is helping me out and sent my info to Dink not to long ago.

You must have added Credit to your Paypal / Same issue with a few others / Once your added credit to your account you can buy it - You cant buy it straight away with a Credit Card - That what Dink told me when I got Donor
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-21-2019, 05:28 PM)LionOfMidnight Wrote:

on server?

Let us know when it fixes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
PH Trusted In Forums  :)Thanks 

Sharky
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-02-2017, 01:59 AM)quiche commando Wrote: If you are missing your rank on these forums (donor and staff only) please post here.

I don't have my donor rank on discord and I'm a donor on ph
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Updated - except sharkys DRTmod bc that doesn’t exist on forums (yet?)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm already a donor on both discord and on PH, but not yet in these forums... Thanks
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Hello where is my dr mod and dr tmod rank pls thank you mr admins
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023