Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
Hello, since I got my admin on the forums taken away, I am stuck posting my new PH staff position updates here. Pretty annoying (Pro Tip: Give me my forums admin thing back so I can do it myself)

PH Trusted
- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication - Give sir Dopey his Trusted Please.

Also get prepared for another promotion.
I hate to bug anyone, but could I perhaps ask for my donor badge on the fourms and discord? Please, Thank You and hope ya'll have a good day.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I hate to bug anyone, but could I perhaps ask for my donor badge on the fourms and discord? Please, Thank You and hope ya'll have a good day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would like to have my PH Trusted rank/role on Discord, and here on the forums please.

And also there are two people that are missing their ranks too on both Discord and here on the Forums:

@"Flonne" - PH Moderator
@"Traitor" - PH Trusted

Thank you! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
I am missing my rank (Donor)
I have purchased it twice, Once on March 25th and then again today March 26th and it still has not changed.
I do not have the Donor abilities!
SteamID 32 STEAM_0:0:485485873
(03-26-2019, 01:58 PM)BlondeMom Wrote: I am missing my rank (Donor)
I have purchased it twice, Once on March 25th and then again today March 26th and it still has not changed.

You'll want to contact Dink about getting your in-game rank, whatever server it may be on. An Admin can give you your rank on the forums and discord if you're in there. Might want to talk to Dink about your second purchase too.
(03-26-2019, 03:08 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

You'll want to contact Dink about getting your in-game rank, whatever server it may be on. An Admin can give you your rank on the forums and discord if you're in there. Might want to talk to Dink about your second purchase too.

Dink handled it

Please give Ms. Mom her rank on the forums. Thanks.
thank you very much guys. =)
Need my Murder Mod role on here thank you! :D