Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
PH admin again.
#Rekt
donator
@"Fastfirechris"
[Image: original.gif]
@queef commando is dead, not sure who else can promote.
IM trusted
One Tmod rank please
not sure if this is the right place but i didn't want to make a seperate thread for it

give my big lad DanUK regular rank, man has 5 days of playtime on the TTT server, here's his steamID (STEAM_0:0:19351603)
@"[Pink]Tori the Tiger" needs to be PH Trusted.
@YourGiantMom needs to be PH Trusted.

@queef commando @quiche commando stop masturbating and be magical
q̰̣̹͍̱̞͎̗̬͔͉͎̠́͟͢͢͡ù̷̶̧̲̟͔̩̗̜͖͙̘͘e̲̘̜͓͇̥̣̹̝͍̹͚͙͠͠e̹̖͕̹̺̲͎͍͇͔͕̩͘͢f̢̧̛͎̜̣͇̪̱̀ ͏̶̵̣̜͟͝ͅi̶̶̢̮͙͔̞͖̯͡s̷͇͙͍͕̤̘̩͓͚̰̞̼̕͜ ̕͢͠͏̞̮̩͉͍̜͙̜̬̬̣̤̗d̷̶̴̢̢̞̟̫̰̝͓̥̬̳ͅͅe̶̴͕̮̦͓͈̫̬͉̖̥̞̳̻̳͚̟̰͙͜a̟͙̰̝͔̰̘̝͇̲͈͈̗̬͍͘d̵͖̖̖̟̭̯̰̪̗̻̭̹̰̦̘͓͜͝͝
q̰̣̹͍̱̞͎̗̬͔͉͎̠́͟͢͢͡ù̷̶̧̲̟͔̩̗̜͖͙̘͘e̲̘̜͓͇̥̣̹̝͍̹͚͙͠͠e̹̖͕̹̺̲͎͍͇͔͕̩͘͢f̢̧̛͎̜̣͇̪̱̀ ͏̶̵̣̜͟͝ͅi̶̶̢̮͙͔̞͖̯͡s̷͇͙͍͕̤̘̩͓͚̰̞̼̕͜ ̕͢͠͏̞̮̩͉͍̜͙̜̬̬̣̤̗d̷̶̴̢̢̞̟̫̰̝͓̥̬̳ͅͅe̶̴͕̮̦͓͈̫̬͉̖̥̞̳̻̳͚̟̰͙͜a̟͙̰̝͔̰̘̝͇̲͈͈̗̬͍͘d̵͖̖̖̟̭̯̰̪̗̻̭̹̰̦̘͓͜͝͝
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-07-2017, 12:41 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: @"[Pink]Tori the Tiger" needs to be PH Trusted.

Thx Russ would of forgot about this

(03-07-2017, 12:41 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: @"[Pink]Tori the Tiger" needs to be PH Trusted.

[Image: giphy.gif]