Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
(07-17-2021, 07:16 AM)LordPuffs Wrote: Is this where I post for the donor rank on discord?
Yes.What game server do you have donor in?
Please PM me here or in discord with an SS of your in-game rank.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Donor verified in PH by me, @LordPuffs now has donor in forums and discord.

Coming to Claim Ranks!

- Donor in Prop Hunt

[Image: L8GJPzp.png]
#1 fofab & duke hater  simp
[Image: PijgKQR.png]
(08-01-2021, 07:13 PM)SIN Wrote: Coming to Claim Ranks!

- Donor in Prop Hunt

[Image: L8GJPzp.png]

Updated
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hi, would it be possible to have my ph rank updated to 'regular' please? And maybe on the discord if that is possible too? When I logged back in to ph a week or two ago it said I had earned the rank of 'Ace' but I don't know if that's an actual rank you can get yet or not if that makes sense. xd

No worries if this cannot be done, was just wondering :').
[Image: fERop8v.png]
Forum ranks start with user then go donor and up. At least what shows, technically the rank you’re in *is* regular but shows the basic forum User group image. Discord I believe does have Regular as a rank tho

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-15-2021, 02:38 AM)AstralSapphire Wrote: Hi, would it be possible to have my ph rank updated to 'regular' please? And maybe on the discord if that is possible too? When I logged back in to ph a week or two ago it said I had earned the rank of 'Ace' but I don't know if that's an actual rank you can get yet or not if that makes sense. xd

No worries if this cannot be done, was just wondering :').
Discord rank updated to regular.

(01-02-2017, 01:59 AM)quiche commando Wrote: If you are missing your rank on these forums (donor and staff only) please post here.
I am missing my rank as donor, waited about three hours and restarted Gmod but to no avail.

-SireSmitty
(09-19-2021, 07:30 PM)SireSmitty Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 01:59 AM)quiche commando Wrote: If you are missing your rank on these forums (donor and staff only) please post here.
I am missing my rank as donor, waited about three hours and restarted Gmod but to no avail.

-SireSmitty

Rank is updated on forums and discord, please let the owner know if it does not update on server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I need my purple prick status in discord Zoreo#2945