Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Intro?
Hiya I'm Nox I also go by Winter (some people have taken to calling me Squeaks because of my laugh and hiccups). I've been playing Gmod since 2014 and play other games such as Overwatch, TF2 and League. I use to be a mod for Sona PH, SB and Cinema. I Was also a Mod for Nato PropHunt. So most of my time on gmod has gone into prophunt (and yet i'm still terrible). I have done multiple seasons of Competitive TF2 and currently rostered as a sub on a friend's team. I'm 17 BDay is  11/05 and am currently a Senior at a trashy school. I have a very messed up sleep schedule so i'm usually on anytime from 12pm-4am (timezone: CST). Um random stuff? I'm terrible at art, i read too much and i do Track and Cheer (plan on starting them up again for my senior year)
                        ~Squeaks Heart
Awwwwweeeeeeeee <3 The little tryhard
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome Nox❤!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(05-28-2018, 09:27 PM)Bacon Tits Wrote: Welcome Nox❤!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ty  Heart
                        ~Squeaks Heart
Welcome lass, look out for Mr. Fup, he's an ass.
Idi Nahui.
Already love having you around <3
~BinaBitz
Didn't really know you well on Sona since you were before my time but you're pretty cool thus far
 A S T H E T I
Welcome to our forums! Heard some great things about you! That sleep schedule of yours sounds awful. You must be basically nocturnal at this point! Hope to see ya on the server!