Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golly Gee Willikers
Hey, it's your local aesthetic boi. I was once aesthetic mod on the Sona Chicago server. I am single handily responsible for half of the "Sona Tryhards" that have invaded Dinkleberg and I would like to officially offer my condolences and apologize to the community.
 A S T H E T I
Sona >:(
No just kidding you are almost all lovely and interesting people! Whale cum to the forums lad!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You weren’t the reason ?? I posted something in nuru a discord and sea happened to be in there and then when he got on you got on then everyone else’s ?
(05-29-2018, 04:56 AM)§4 Daddy Shank Wrote: You weren’t the reason ?? I posted something in nuru a discord and sea happened to be in there and then when he got on you got on then everyone else’s ?

I know, Shank this was meant to be a joke. Sea talked to me about going here and he and I brought Bina, and Bear. Then I got ahold of Arty then Luigi, I'm attempting to get Pooper and King but both have been away for some time. Dark followed Bear.
 A S T H E T I
ACTUALLY....

I'm single handedly responsible coz I forced Sea into being friends with me and hanging around and then I forced... I mean... Befriended fluffy NICELY... -clears throat- and then Bina... and I forc....talked everyone into co-mingling nicely AND THEN.... Sea found stuff and shared it with fluffy who shared it with us and we shared it with others... So as you can see it was all me... o3o -struts around like a proper potato-
(05-29-2018, 02:49 AM)Traitor Wrote: Sona >:(    
No just kidding you are almost all lovely and interesting people! Whale cum to the forums lad!

AM I THE ALMOST?!?!
(06-02-2018, 03:38 AM)ErBear25 Wrote:

AM I THE ALMOST?!?!

No you are a very friendly person from what I can see. (I might be blind though)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-02-2018, 03:42 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 03:38 AM)ErBear25 Wrote:

AM I THE ALMOST?!?!

No you are a very friendly person from what I can see. (I might be blind though)

I try to be friendly... I'm probably more on the 'interesting' side of the people spectrum though xD I think I just killed Bina while she tried to read my intro on here.