Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaaaaack (hopefully)
Hey everyone,

Hello to my old friends and new people on the server. I played on this server over a year ago and was co-owner if you don't know me. I finally bought a new computer. I don't know yet if I'll be able to run Gmod really because it's not a gaming one but we will see. I'm happy to see some familiar faces after reading some of the post on here and look forward to meeting the new ones as well. See you guys in game! (hopefully)
(05-31-2018, 01:11 PM)Tyler, the Masturbator Wrote: Hey everyone,

Hello to my old friends and new people on the server. I played on this server over a year ago and was co-owner if you don't know me. I finally bought a new computer. I don't know yet if I'll be able to run Gmod really because it's not a gaming one but we will see. I'm happy to see some familiar faces after reading some of the post on here and look forward to meeting the new ones as well. See you guys in game! (hopefully)

Dad is that you? You said you were going to get milk 10 years ago and never came back....  Dodgy  Jk whale cum back kiddo I might have to play some TTT if you get your toaster going!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2018, 01:20 PM)Traitor Wrote:

Dad is that you? You said you were going to get milk 10 years ago and never came back....  Dodgy  Jk whale cum back kiddo I might have to play some TTT if you get your toaster going!

I am sorry. I got arrested because on the way to get milk. I met up with Frank and we did a lot of drugs in the back of Walmart. He ended up killing some guy and he framed me and yeah :(
Welcome back buddy boy, missed ya!
(05-31-2018, 01:23 PM)Tyler, the Masturbator Wrote:

I am sorry. I got arrested because on the way to get milk. I met up with Frank and we did a lot of drugs in the back of Walmart. He ended up killing some guy and he framed me and yeah :(
Without you here I ended up on the other side of the TTT/PH border :P
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2018, 01:26 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Welcome back buddy boy, missed ya!

Do i know u
dang its the real tyler coming back from the dead for a while
merry christmas xbox
(05-31-2018, 01:28 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 01:23 PM)Tyler, the Masturbator Wrote:

Without you here I ended up on the other side of the TTT/PH border :P

F
(05-31-2018, 01:28 PM)Tyler, the Masturbator Wrote:

Do i know u

r u joking?
(05-31-2018, 01:29 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 01:28 PM)Tyler, the Masturbator Wrote:

Do i know u

r u joking?
kos blakeman