Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relatively low priority glitch, old White House
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know there is a LOT of dumb, exploitable shit in DM- but I still think the pros outweigh all the cons- especially when you consider how often it does effect you personally- really you're way more likely to have your round ruined by some random RDMer. I probably could count the number of times I've been killed by a peace sentry, had manhacks kited toward me, or had my knife hit a ghost on one hand altogether. This glitch shouldn't be the needle that broke the camel's back if people are just now finding out about it. Personally- I feel that with the nature of TTT and how you have relatively little control over whether or not you die a minute into the round (RDMers, shotguns, knives, AWPs, etc.) the game is almost unplayable without it.

I know I'm just a broken record at this point and this is probably written in stone already, but I figured I should put this out there since I know there are people besides me who don't want to see it go- if you don't believe me then look at kramberry's poll- even though he and most other people seem to think that the majority of people want DM gone the actual poll results are pretty much 50/50.
@Knower998 I understand where you're coming from, but right now it doesn't make sense to have something on that is actively hurting the upkeep of the server. When we iron out all the kinks and clean up the server significantly, then we'll reevaluate it. But the server can not continue to grow if there are major issues driving players away.
DM is fucking amazing, but it interferes with the game way too much.
R.i.p Spectator Deathmatch.

just slap a shitty snake game add-on to the server, people will love it. Works for prophunt, doesn't it?
If it did that would be the best thing ever.
Dude i love snake i would play that instead of the base game 9 times out of ten.