Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server ideas :)
Quote:Make it to where spectator can only be join by staff 
The reason for this is because when someone joins spectator we as staff have to stop and take time to tell them to move and swap. In my opinion this issue can easily be solved by making it where it just dont happen.. it would also make less stress for staff whilst on the server. 

Make it to where players can only switch teams twice

The reason for this is whenever someone switches we have to repeat our selves thousands of times. Why not make it to where players can only switch twice (this being the initial switch from unassigned) this will allow players to switch with out getting in trouble while trying to be with there friends, after they do their two switches they can no longer switch unless they have a trusted+ force swap them (this will also make it to where if we catch someone ghosting they cant keep switching back to the opposite team of their friends) would save staff a lot of breath and make them have more time to focus on the mic and chat spamming (staff are exempt from this)

Trusted+reserved slots 

The summer months are coming up and to be expected everyone's gonna be gaming. Allow to reserved slots for trusted+ that way if the server is full 2 staff members can still join if the server is in chaos. 

Permission for donors 

So I'm sure you guys noticed donors are mods when no mods are on. But we are limited to what we can do until someone who is staff is able to get on. I feel donators should be able to use !friends to gather evidence for ghosters on the server instead of having to search everyone's friends list to see who's cheating.  It is a harmless command and doesn't affect the server in any way like a ban would. I also feel the donors should get some of the fun commands that the ULX menu gives. like !scale and !ignite ( they are harmless as for ignite i know there are some worries about ghosting with fire. but there is a way to make it to where you cant use it when you are dead. and you can also put it on a timer. so that it only last a couple of seconds. 

Map cool downs.

Me and a few other people noticed that we always play the same maps so I wanted to suggest a cool down on the maps. Crash house for instance we will play the map and vote for a new one. We play that one and crash house is on the voting again and it gets chosen. I suggest that maybe once its played it goes on a cool down of 3-4 maps to avoid getting bored of the same maps being played and leaving. Still give the option to extend maps and random as well but please add a cool down to prevent repetitiveness 
I agree 100% with the reserved staff slots if possible. Would help for sure.

Map cooldowns would be a nice feature.
The majority of the suggestions would be helpful. Spectator for staff only would make it so that time was no longer taken away from dealing with more serious matters or just playing the game in general. Before Sona was shut down, the team switch limit had been implemented. It helped out the mods and then prevented frequent teamswapping while staff was unable to go online.

It'd help diversify the gameplay by adding a map cooldown since players and staff alike would have to deal with the same maps frequently throughout the day.
~BinaBitz
Permissions for donors:

I have an extra thought... could donors with a certain number of hours and maybe a few staff +1's have the ability to ban a player for an hour? I think an hour is a short enough punishment to not create issues, but long enough to clear some bad guys out of the server when staff can't get on. I also think it needs to be donors who have been around a while that staff has some amount of trust in. This will keep random players from donating simply to ban people they don't like and I think it could overall be a helpful benefit for us late night players that get on after staff has left. And I think staff need to nominate the donors that get said benefit instead of donors requesting it... that way it will hopefully reduce players requesting it for personal gain after getting so many hours.
Didn't you already put this in your other thread? I mean I +10 either way but still
I agree 100% with the reserved staff slots if possible.
- mee too, 110%
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]