Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
I made a troll comment but I do actually wanna comment on this somewhat. ***Note: This is just my opinion.***
1. With Co-Owner issues currently  I dont find the role to be needed, only because almost every person that has had the title has abused. (Between thinking they are better than everyone/ avoiding the duties of their job) So I believe until someone on each server proves to the other admins and Dink that they can handle the duties of the job, the role should remain open. Also I think that Admin+ should have the promote/demote powers until a suitable Co-Owner is found so we dont have to wait forever to handle resignations, power abuse demotions, and staff app promotions.
2. Grapple hook is alright in my opinion.
3. there will always be broken guns so I personally like the bull$hite
4. I believe admins can fix time if they have the proper proof. (At least they used to have it.)
5. Nicky said what I was gonna say about this.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by Traitor - 06-11-2018, 05:09 AM