Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
I'm glad this list was made. I was thinking about similar things that need to be done (from an administrative standpoint. I don't care about your stupid meme guns... except the bull$hite)
1) A Co-Owner does need to be announced. I'm not sure when Dink will make that announcement, but Dakota and Scoovie are the obvious choices. Until then, Foxka suggested letting Admins promoted Regulars to Trusted. That's a solid idea.
2) Yeah, sure.
3) Yeah.
4) Admins can change time. If you have a problem with your time, let an Admin know. I think Dink talked about letting Mods change time again. That should definitely happen.
5) With the recent personnel changes, we've been a little slow with unban requests and promotions. We might have a backlog on them We've caught up. I'd like to at least start the vote as soon as one of the Admins see a ban appeal or a promotion thread. And have all of the unban appeals and promotions cleaned up, voted on, and locked by every Friday at midnight. That way we can start the next "week" on a clean slate, and everyone knows when their application or appeal will be accepted or denied.

Thanks for bringing this up, Deadpool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by EpicGuy - 06-11-2018, 10:34 AM