Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
(06-11-2018, 12:24 AM)Foxka Wrote: I'm exploring a few ways to make voting easier for us, namely that sometines things get lost until it gets brought back up. But right now I don't think voting is a problem for us unless it's a tie.
Make a new chat that is locked. Add reactions to the thing you post and say like this. “Vote for ____ unban. + for yes - for no.” Then add the reactions and make sure everyone votes

(06-11-2018, 06:01 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 05:09 AM)Traitor Wrote: 2. Grapple hook is alright in my opinion.

You’ve clearly never seen what @Ace1579 can do with that thing, it’s nuts. 

I’m all for skill-based gameplay, but it seems a little weird to disallow a lot of stuff like bhopping yet still allow that thing. 

Plus it heavily restricts maps in the sense that you can’t chose a map where a grapple would make a T/D
invincible/impossibly hard to reach. A good example is ttt_terrortown, some rooftops give Ts a massive advantage, and innos can do literally nothing about it. That’s some map-breaking mobility. 

It really does come down to opinion, but it’s one of those items that gives a clear advantage; there’s a reason 99% of detectives instantly buy it.
The grapple hook flying is exploiting and isn’t allowed but bhopping is actually allowed, don’t know why you said it wasn’t allowed. And they aren’t talking about removing the grapple just fixing it so you can’t exploit it and fully super far super fast in second but you could still go super high if you know how to use it correctly. Also maps like that if you know how to prop fly then you can still get up there sometimes even though it’s hard

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by MiniMe2001 - 06-11-2018, 11:37 AM