Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
Memes and jokes aside (which are my forte sadly) the argument for using a shotgun is to counter the bullshite.

The bullshite is too strong and the shotgun is too strong as well. It completely removes any difficulty level from the game. There have been multiple instances where I'd see 6-7 people completely wiped because a shotgun was in their hands. It was never from just a select few either. A plethora of people can achieve this because each shot that comes from it simple does too much damage. For an uncommon drop and a common weapon to spawn on nearly every map (except for h.u.g.e. problem which is never played) with such high base damage on each shot is honestly unfair to the people who DO know how to aim.

Speaking of aiming, there's been plenty of times where my shots do not register. I know @Foxka had an add on recommended to him to fix the hit reg (or hit registration). Basically what it does is it makes that clearly should be connecting actually connect. @Avi Had recommended it, and I don't remember the specifics. She'd be able to tell more about it than I would, but any type of hit reg fix is a huge improvement. With the 3 issues fixed: The Bullshite, the Shotgun, and the hit reg, I believe that this server will be in working order and will attract a lot more people, which will in turn fix the issue of the Deathrun and Murder servers lack of administration.

With a load of people joining to play there's bound to be a few people who stand out from the rest and wish to stay and see the servers in good shape.

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by ExiledShadows - 06-11-2018, 01:32 PM