Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
(06-11-2018, 04:03 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Thanks for bringing this stuff to the table, Deadpool. I'll address a few things:

I didn't really want to make Kody's demotion a big deal, which is why I haven't addressed it yet. I'll make a post addressing that soon. I've been kicking around what I want to do about the whole no co-owner situation.

Pretty much what Nicky said, removing it would be the only fix. I could try to contact the original coder, though.

Not sure what still needs to happen with the bullshite. I reduced the damage a while back before I went on vacation and also increased the recoil I believe? I wanted the weapon to still be effective granted its rarity but not OP. Let me know your ideas as to how this can be fixed.

Admins can actually already do this. Its a little different than other commands, though. They have to go to the gtawards menu by typing !gtawards, then go to the 'players' column and right click to change time.

Since I usually don't vote on stuff, I'll leave it to the admins to handle this one.

I'm really bad at myBB administration stuff, but I'll try to see if queef could help me out.
The only suggestion I had which I believe I posted earlier is at least until you make up your mind with the co-owner situation make it so admins on all servers can promote and demote. That way we don't have to harass you about doing it! Its just something to think about.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by Traitor - 06-11-2018, 04:12 PM