Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sooooooo Lets Fix the Facepunch hat please
For the cosmetic to work it needs to shrink the head and the head hitbox follows the head.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
The hat sucks. People shouldn't have to disable visuals, because that destroys the point of spending points on visuals, and everyone seems to absolutely love personalizing the playermodel they can't see (I don't mind because personalization sucks, but to each their own).
Posted on the other thread he made. https://youtu.be/J9EB9I3MhmY

I have already restricted buying it to admins+ till dink decides what he wants to do with it, but we will be removing it from peoples inventory if we see you using it with compensation.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Can someone check the horse head too

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2018, 01:44 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: The hat sucks. People shouldn't have to disable visuals, because that destroys the point of spending points on visuals, and everyone seems to absolutely love personalizing the playermodel they can't see (I don't mind because personalization sucks, but to each their own).

Excuse me, Mr Skywalker player model
(06-18-2018, 12:48 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 01:44 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: The hat sucks. People shouldn't have to disable visuals, because that destroys the point of spending points on visuals, and everyone seems to absolutely love personalizing the playermodel they can't see (I don't mind because personalization sucks, but to each their own).

Excuse me, Mr Skywalker player model

I plead the Fifth.