Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sooooooo Lets Fix the Facepunch hat please
When u are wearing this hat you literally cannot be head shot......................Reminds me of the Gordon Freeman model.
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
You can disable cosmetics...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Christian Wrote: You can disable cosmetics...

Yes but where is the fun in that
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
It doesn't affect the hitbox it just makes the head look bigger cause of the hat, but yeah it's kinda annoying
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-14-2018, 06:02 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Christian Wrote: You can disable cosmetics...

Yes but where is the fun in that

If you want a solution, I gave you one.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Btw looking at it now in server, there is no head, only neck hit box. You can shoot clear through it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Pretty much all the cosmetics suck, which is why i have it off since the first time it became an option, i wish there was a way to default everyones model to the default client side, but for people that like the advantage of seeing peoples dumb pets go around corners to chase them and have the cosies on, this hat is pretty garbage.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Confirmed broken by @Scoovie
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-15-2018, 11:52 PM)Foxka Wrote: Confirmed broken by @Scoovie

Do you think it's connected to the recent breaking of the poison dart gun as well?
How on earth would a cosmetic affect the server-side hitbox? That makes zero sense.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]