YinYang's Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: YinYang

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15171104

Who Banned You: EpicGuy

Reason For Ban: Leaving server with two autoslays left.

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was tabbed out of TTT while my serving my slays and my game closed (probably crashed) so I went to make lunch because I wrongfully assumed I could serve my slays when I next loaded up TTT. I have a few days free to play TTT and I really like Dinkleberg's so I was wondering if it was possible for for the ban to be reversed and I can serve my two slays and get back to playing. I'm keen on becoming a regular.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope, it was even my first RDM and even that was an accident!

Other: Thank you for your time.
@EpicGuy

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I had no problems with you when I was on yesterday. I wanted to see if you were going to come back, because you seemed like a nice guy, but you didn’t so I banned you. I’m glad to see that was the case. If you have to leave before serving your slays, let us know in Admin chat so we won’t ban you.

Appeal accepted.