• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Appropriator ban request
Offender's Name: The Appropriator

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71740080

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: RDM and leave

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1413903894

Other:
You need to incorporate the part where he leaves too, or at least a witness who will agree. Otherwise I'm just looking at an RDM in general

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I can confirm that appropriator did indeed leave the server.
(06-16-2018, 06:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: You need to incorporate the part where he leaves too, or at least a witness who will agree. Otherwise I'm just looking at an RDM in general

Aiser was with me, I ask him if i should screen shot the lobby and he said no. So I guess he would told you that he was there when he left
Typically I pull the chat part where he left which usually shows "someone is answering to their report" and right under is "someone has disconnected" along with the rdm itself.

That being said I'm not getting on at this moment if someone would like to do this

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Done.