Gruntslayer35 Unban
Ingame Name: Gruntslayer35

SteamID: 76561198212077203

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well, when I was banned, I was a lot less mature, and I think I was unable to get unbanned because I was easily upset, and I wasn't the best community member, but now its been a couple years, ive really improved and matured, and I know that now I will be a much better community member, much less upset, and more mature, and so I would like to be considered for unban now because I think ive dealt with the issues that caused me to remain banned in the past, and because I've really had time to reflect and figure out what went wrong, and because dinklebergs is the best ttt server on which I have good ping

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/inactive it was on the old website, which is now inactive so I don't know what im supposed to do for this, but I don't think I've been banned other than the ban im appealing right now, if I remember correctly

Other: please meng
Due to the fact that the ban request is inaccessible and it was (likely) atleast a year and a half ago that he was banned. I say unban this man. (+1)
(06-16-2018, 06:18 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Due to the fact that the ban request is inaccessible and it was (likely) atleast a year and a half ago that he was banned. I say unban this man. (+1)

He should be able to log in and see what it was

Try that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2018, 06:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 06:18 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Due to the fact that the ban request is inaccessible and it was (likely) atleast a year and a half ago that he was banned. I say unban this man. (+1)

Try that

login where? I tried logging into the old site and it only brought me to a generic enjin profile, and when I clicked to the thread, it just brought me back to the "This website has expired" page
I think he meant trying to get on the server and see what the ban message says
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-16-2018, 08:04 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I think he meant trying to get on the server and see what the ban message says

oh ok

(06-16-2018, 06:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

Try that

yeah it was mass rdm
Your unban has been Approved.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]