Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Staff Application
(06-17-2018, 02:33 AM)Traitor Wrote: +0 from me because from what I can see on game tracker you have been extremely active for the past 12 or so days but before that it was patchy but from what I have played with you over that time you seem like you really wanna help the server and are very friendly with players and staff. Plus has very decent knowlage of the rules.

I agree with this. You have knowledge of the rules and community, and you are friendly to other players. The only -1's I can think of are your forum time and you coming back only about 12 days ago. And that is why I'm neutral on this.
former admin2
Basically like everyone else said, courtana is super friendly, has a considerable amount of knowledge of the rules, helpful to other staff/players, and is well know and seems like she really wants to help the server. The only thing I'd say is to be a little more active in the discord/forums and the consistency of the in-game activity up just a bit and you'll be just fine. Improve on these and I see no reason why you shouldn't become a Trusted.  

+.5    (if that's a thing...)
I'll be the normie and go +.5 as well. I've enjoyed playing with courtana while I have. She's always super friendly towards myself and other players, and is fairly knowledgeable of the rules of the server. Everything else has been repeated so I shouldn't have to say anything else.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have literally never seen this person playing on the server, which means they have only been active recently (had to be within a month, considering I haven't been on in a month).

Inactivity and inconsistency have been issues with large amounts of trusted apps in the past, no idea why it's being glossed over here.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-17-2018, 12:07 PM)ReThink Wrote: -1
I have literally never seen this person playing on the server, which means they have only been active recently (had to be within a month, considering I haven't been on in a month).

Inactivity and inconsistency have been issues with large amounts of trusted apps in the past, no idea why it's being glossed over here.

If you haven't been active since this person came back why are you even commenting here? this is not valid feedback.

I personally have seen courtana on very frequently, save for the small gap but I'm assuming that's due to schooling which is perfectly reasonable given the surge in activity since she came back. +1 from me, knows the rules and has been a regular face for quite some time with us.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-17-2018, 12:12 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 12:07 PM)ReThink Wrote: -1

If you haven't been active since this person came back why are you even commenting here? this is not valid feedback.

I personally have seen courtana on very frequently, save for the small gap but I'm assuming that's due to schooling which is perfectly reasonable given the surge in activity since she came back. +1 from me, knows the rules and has been a regular face for quite some time with us.
Because it means, as I said above, that they have been back less than a month, which has been the reason for various denied trusted apps in the past, and is therefore "valid feedback"
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Courtana is a great player and would make a good staff member. She's very friendly and helps to make the server extra fun. I've been playing with her for months now, almost a year actually, and she has been consistent in her behavior. She knows the rules well and helpful to our players.

Courtana is active in discord. I've personally played Left 4 Dead 2 with her while on our servers discord voice chat along with other players.

I think this nonsense that people are spewing about her recent server time is a load of bullshit. Life happens. People have stuff they need to do. For my own moderator app, probably half of my gametracker time for the month was empty. However, I suppose I still made a good enough impression on enough people to get promoted. Courtana has made a good impression on me and she certainly didn't have to be on EVERY SINGLE DAY to do so. Half of our moderators haven't been on this month along with other staff as well. As long as Courtana is coming on every once in awhile and doing her job while she is on, I don't see her time being the slightest problem. Exiled and Rethink, stop acting like buttholes about it.

If it isn't obvious already, this is a +1 from me.
+1 Ive only had positive experiences when courtana is on and I dont think that patch of inactivity should hold her back from getting trusted, especially looking at her consistent playtime shes had more recently. Overall she has what I would expect from a trusted and think she deserves a chance.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-17-2018, 09:36 AM)Zephyr Wrote: The dude is going for trusted not tmod or mod. Cut him some slack.

Her* Also we always ask people to maintain at least a full month of activity, you should know this.

But to add on, I've known Courtana for awhile. She's actually very nice, and I've never seen her go beyond the ways of ruining the environment on the server, and or intentionally breaking server rules. Yes the big thing is the server activity, which I feel this is something she'll continue to improve on while her application is being handled and from this point on. Her activity it s the only thing holding her back, and if she can show that she's dedicated with her activity there's nothing else keeping her back.

I'd obviously +1 her application if she continues to show what she's doing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 Courtana is very friendly and knows the rules well. Yes staff should have a certain amount of time played, but there are several staff members that do not have nearly as much play time as regulars on the server, and there are often gaps of time where no staff members are present. I think her recent play time shows shes more committed to the server as of late, mostly coinciding with what would be the end of school to explain the previous gap of play time.